Pair of Post-War Utility Painted Chairs
A rare example of the post-war utility furniture, designed to limit consumption of raw materials during the postwar period of rationing. These metal framed chairs have a distinctive late 1940s feel with a restrained, simple design and a plain seat. They have a weathered appearance of worn paint layers which could be stripped and refinished if preferred.34" height x 15" width x 18" depth.Dimensions are approximate.
- Dimensions: 0.00 cm. x 0.00 cm. x 0.00 cm.
Bespoke delivery by seller quoted separately
Please note that we are currently only able to ship to UK addresses. If you are based outside of the UK then contactso we can assist you
- Business Name:Architectural Forum
- Location: Hertfordshire > UK
- Category: Furniture & Mirrors
- Age: More than 50 years old
- Item ID: 32561
- Seller ID: 10617
- Seller stock code: ZZ439
- Date of listing: 25-04-2021