Vintage Laboratory Apparatus
A fascinating piece of vintage science laboratory apparatus. This piece would have been used to measure the pressure of gas at different volumes, thus proving Boyle's law. The Apparatus is missing the pressure gauge, however would make a wonderful decorative piece. The item bares the maker's mark of 'Philip Harris, Ltd'.
27 inches height x 12.5 inches width (overall) x 6 inches depth
Dimensions are approximate.
- Dimensions: 15.00 cm. x 32.00 cm. x 69.00 cm.
Bespoke delivery by seller quoted separately
If you are based outside of the UK then contactso we can assist you with your order
- Business Name:Architectural Forum
- Location: Hertfordshire > UK
- Category: Shop, Pub, Church, Telephone Boxes & Bygones
- Age: More than 50 years old
- Item ID: 31835
- Seller ID: 10617
- Seller stock code: ZZ780
- Date of listing: 21-02-2021