Antique Steel Fireplace Art Deco Fender
This simple and elegant fender has been made from steel and offers a very versatile addition to a fireplace.
The understated geometric design is typical of the Art Deco movement and the fender has a decorative motif of lines and crosses to the top of the piece.
Width 132cm Depth: 37 Height: 6.5cm x 6.5cm (width of frame)
Dimensions are approximate
- Dimensions: 37.00 cm. x 132.00 cm. x 6.50 cm.
Bespoke delivery by seller quoted separately
Please note that we are currently only able to ship to UK addresses. If you are based outside of the UK then contactso we can assist you
- Business Name:Architectural Forum
- Location: Hertfordshire > UK
- Category: Chimneypieces, Fireplaces & Grates
- Age: More than 50 years old
- Item ID: 31819
- Seller ID: 10617
- Seller stock code: APR66Z
- Date of listing: 21-02-2021