Old Rare Cast Iron Square ER II Pillar Box with Two Doors
Quantity in stock: 1
This is a very RARE square pillar box, this is the first we have ever owned.
This was made in 1974 to replace the defective sheet steel ones.
This has also got a small door to the right hand side as you look at the pillar box.
Original Chubb locks & keys.
Made by Carron Co Falkirk.
All measurements are approximate.
We deliver throughout the UK and Overseas, please send a message to receive a quote.
- Business Name:UK Architectural Antiques Ltd
- Contact Name:Dan Newton
UK > Staffordshire
Rugeley, Hill Farm, 82 Hayfield Hill, Cannock Wood, WS15 4RU
+44 01543 222923
- WebUK Architectural Antiques Ltd
- Location: Staffordshire > UK
- Category: Shop, Pub, Church, Telephone Boxes & Bygones
- Age: More than 50 years old
- Dimensions: 51.00 cm. x 51.00 cm. x 186.00 cm.