GR Cast Iron Pole Mounted Royal Mail Letter Post Box - George 5th
This is a LB210 Circa 1933-1935 - Painted in Post Office Red.
Fitted with the original Chubb lock, 2 x keys and collection box.
The overall size is 20" Tall x 8 ½" Wide x 13" Deep.
Made by A Handyside & Co Ltd Derby.
All measurements are approximate.
We deliver throughout the UK and Overseas, please send a message to receive a quote.
- Dimensions: 33.00 cm. x 22.00 cm. x 51.00 cm.
Bespoke delivery by seller quoted separately
Please note that we are currently only able to ship to UK addresses. If you are based outside of the UK then contactso we can assist you
- Business Name:UK Architectural Antiques Ltd
- Location: Staffordshire > UK
- Category: Shop, Pub, Church, Telephone Boxes & Bygones
- Age: More than 50 years old
- Item ID: 29776
- Seller ID: 21836
- Seller stock code: 8936
- Date of listing: 12-11-2020