Upcycled Antique Victorian Warehouse Window Mirror
An original antique cast iron arched warehouse window reclaimed from a Victorian warehouse building in Kentish Town, North London. The antique window frame has been upcycled into a large, striking mirror. We have three of these available, This charming and large thirteen paned mirror has an attractive weathered and distressed finish.Dimensions:127.5cm Wide x 182.5cm Tall5cm DepthDimensions are approximate.
- Dimensions: 127.50 cm. x 182.50 cm. x 5.00 cm.
Bespoke delivery by seller quoted separately
Please note that we are currently only able to ship to UK addresses. If you are based outside of the UK then contactso we can assist you
- Business Name:Architectural Forum
- Location: Hertfordshire > UK
- Category: Furniture & Mirrors
- Age: More than 50 years old
- Item ID: 32439
- Seller ID: 10617
- Seller stock code: JWWM1
- Date of listing: 21-04-2021