Signin or Signup


  • Your favourites list is empty.

Wanted 1930s glass chicken feet / crowfoot

Hi I'm trying to find some glass, to match the glass used on our house, with the view to remaking our front door panel. Please find attached a picture of the glass I'm looking for, as far as I know it's from the 1930's and I have been told it's called chicken feet, and also crowfoot, I don't know if this is the case or how widely it was used or who made it. No one appears to be making it as a reproduction or any thing close to it, any help or advice you can give would be much appreciated thank you Martin